Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Cuttlebug Challenge #41


Cuttlebug Challenge #41 was to create a project with 'recycled' items.
Hmmmm, I had a gift bag that I bought with another image on it. I wanted the bag to match the Birthday card I made so... I used a wide flower wallpaper border which was left over from a guest bedroom in another house. Why do I still have this, you ask ~ well, you never know when you are going to need such an item - LOL

I cut out a portion of the flower and glued it onto my card stock. Added "Anita's Outline Sticker" for my Happy Birthday and just rounded the corners...done!

Not sure if I'm too late for this challenge or not, but I'm posting it and hope it will give someone an idea or two :o)

1 comment:

  1. wow! those match so beautifully! great job - thanks for joining in at cuttlebug challenge!
    http://www.cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete