Friday, February 5, 2010

Papertrey Ink Birthday Bash-Emboss Resist


Check out Nicole Heady's Blog http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/ for this fun challenge at Papertrey Ink highlighting Emboss Resist and a great how-to-video from Nicole!

My Card~
I started with white cardstock and embossed a background leaf image stamp with "Copper" embossing powder. Then I sponged "Olive Pastel" by Color Box over all of the leaves.
Stamps: Owl image is from Hampton Art and the Leaf background stamp is from my local craft store (no name is printed on the wood block)
Cardstock: White and Yellow Marble from Georgia Pacific
Ink: "Terra Cotta" from Adirondack and "Olive Pastel" from Color Box
Accessories: Corner Rounder from EK Success , Shimmer branch flourish from Making Memories, Sentiment from my computer.

1 comment: