Monday, March 8, 2010

Moxie Fab - Tuesday Trigger & Olympics of Stamping



Here's my Tuesday Trigger for this week ~ if I'm NOT TOO LATE!
So many inspirational images here, don't think you can go wrong with any color combinations!

I'm also posting this in the Olympics of Stamping~as a Birthday entry.






My Card~
Cardstock: Blue base card, pink, green, lavender and yellow cupcakes inked on K&Company
Stamps: Hero Arts
Tools: Martha Stewart's Arch Lattice border punch
Embellishments: Pink Sheer ribbon from Michaels; Yellow, Lime Green, Pink & Lavender glitter from Stickles

4 comments:

  1. this is so cute, helen-i love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Helen! Thanks for entering the Olympics of Stamping challenge and the Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been out of town, I missed all these fun challenges! So cute, love the colorful cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete