Saturday, March 20, 2010

Moxie Fab - Tuesday Trigger-Texture + Color



Happy Spring! Hope your weekend was a good one. The weather is finally feeling like Florida...Spring Showers (actually, thunder storms:) and all.

I have another entry for Moxie Fab World tonight. I was really lovin' the photo colors and that bird from Carolyn King's photo.

My Card:
The Bird Stamp is from Inkadinkado "Patterned Birds & Bugs " clear stamp set. It was inked in Ranger ink "Coffee" and colored in with different colored Stickles. The background stamp is from Hero Arts "Four Leaf Grid" inked on kraft card stock with "Coffee" ink really reminds me of the wicker chair. The glittery branch is from Making Memories the the silk flowers are from Michael's. As always, thank you so much for stopping by~I love seeing what you think :o!

3 comments:

  1. your background stamp was just perfect for the texture-love that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. helen, thank you so much for visiting and the very sweet comments!

    have a wonderful day in sunny florida! indiana is rainy and chilly this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Helen,

    Another beautiful card. I just love your take from this inspiration photo. I wanted to participate in some of these challenges, but the medicine dictated otherwise. smile. Hopefully I can get back in the mix. I miss it! I really, really like this one! TFS!

    ReplyDelete