Sunday, July 11, 2010

Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger-Poppin'Off the Page


Weeeell, I was not too sure about joining this week's Moxie Tuesday Trigger~these colors are way out of my comfort zone! But after playing around with these very bright Poppin' colors,
I decided to give it a go and liked the results.

I started out thinking this would be a Birthday card for one of the kiddies in the family...but I thought it looked a little Psychedelic Trippin' and may be better suited for a Child of the 60's instead. So, I made a second attempt using buttons, which I think softened the look a tad...hmm, maybe not...I'm still Trippin' :):):)

My Card~
Stamps: Dream Dots by Inque; Roulette by Inkadinkado
Card stock: Yellow base card, Red and Pink are from DCWV; Black & White print is a note card from Michael's
Ink: All stamps were inked with Ranger Clear Embossing ink
Embossing Powders: Pink, Blue from Whispers, Black from PSX
Buttons: Red, yellow, blue from Michael's $1 bin

2 comments:

  1. Helen, this is a bright and cheery take on the trigger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Helen! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete