Friday, December 16, 2011

MFW - Get Inspired Home Decor

















This post is for Card Creations Get Inspired week at Moxie Fab World.
The Globe was my inspiration :o)

Check it out~you still have time to join in here:
http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2011/12/card-creations-get-inspired-week-get.html

I made this card for a friend who was going to Paris for like the fourth time ~ I never made it once! Not that I'm jealous or anything ~ it was on "The List" of places my DH and I were going to visit, but ...

My Card ~ Click on the the photo for a larger image

Cardstock: Base-card is Natural Parchment from Xerox; the global PP is "The Travel Stack" by DCWV; the mats under the photos are paint chips from Lowes and the little photos are from a strip of wallpaper border card also 'picked up' at Lowes
Tools: Scollop Square punch is Marvy-Giga; Corner Rounder is EKSuccess
Embellishment: Lace is from Walmart

5 comments:

  1. wallpaper border..now how fun is that? great lace too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very fun take on the globe challenge! Love that map paper, I probably would have hoarded it and you have sent it out to be a delight to your friend! Bon voyage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the map background and the way you matted the pictures. :) Awesome upcycling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lucky friend--i'll never get there either:) love the lowes stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Helen! Thanks for linking this up to the Get Inspired by Home Decor Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete