Monday, February 6, 2012

Papertrey Ink - Day 2 (card #3)


Wow, check out all the fabulous entries (over 200!)
http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/
This is my 3rd card and I am going to download a few more copies of this "gift" from PTI cause there are many more cards rolling through my head :o)

My card~
Cardstock: PTI's heavy weight Stamper's Select White cardstock used to download these fun images; Pink Parchment is from xerox; darker pink and grey from Reflections; Glitter pink is from Colorbok
Tools: Heart embossing folder from Cuttlebug, Giga Scalloped square from Marvy; small corner rounder from EK Success

3 comments:

  1. super cute - thanks for playing with my little image!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been a busy lady today! Love how you popped up the little hearts. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that little toaster is too cute--love this!

    ReplyDelete