Saturday, March 24, 2012

MFW - Practical Solutions - Paper Scraps Challenge


Moxie Fab World's Paper Scraps Challenge is another great one for me!
I have paper scraps galore, who out there doesn't? :o)
Check out this one here:
http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2012/03/practical-solutions-for-paper-crafters.html

All you have to do is create a paper crafted project that incorporates paper scraps in an innovative way.
My Card~
Cardstock: Base card is from Recollections; scraps are from
everywhere
Ink: Denim blue from Ranger
Stamp: sentiment stamp from Party Cupcakes by Inque Boutique
Bling is a flower from Crafter's Square that I cut up to look like the flames on each of the 'candles
' (see them in front of the card in my photo)

Thank you so much for stopping by

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant! Love those bright and cheery candles! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Helen! Thanks for linking this up to the Paper Scraps Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete