Sunday, April 15, 2012

MFW - TT- Three Little Birds



I wish I had three little birds like the one in the inspiration photo. But, I don't so I went with Two little birds and a flower :) I tried to duplicate the layout by stacking my images and also came close to the beautiful colors from the photo (although my colors do not show as well).
http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2012/04/tuesday-trigger-three-little-birds.html

My Card~ you can click on the photo for more details

Cardstock: Base card is SS White; Grey and Aqua are from Recollections and the green was a scrap on my desk.
Stamps: Spring Squares from Impression Obsession
Ink: Peeled Paint from Tim Holtz; French Blue from Stampabilities; the olive green if from Studio G; sentiment was typed in 'grey' font on my computer
Embellishments: glittery stars are from Michae'ls; the strip of blue gingham ribbon is from Target

Thank you for stopping by :o)

9 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card! I love the little birds :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, Helen! Those stamps are lovely and the colours are perfect. And you can never go wrong with glittery stars! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the Trigger, Helen! Love this layout and those sweet little birdies.....great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Helen! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fun take on the trigger!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Helen...your trigger card is gorgeous!!!! I love the stamps you used and what pretty star details!!! I need to get off my duff and make a trigger card...it's been a while!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Helen! Many thanks for stopping by my blog too - much appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute, helen! you positioned the sentiment so well--i've tried that with no so good results:) hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful and very lovely cards

    ReplyDelete