Friday, May 11, 2012

MFW - Postage Challenge & MIM - Patterned Paper Scraps

I am entering this card in two challenges today.
Moxie Fab World's Card Creations-The Postage Challenge.
You can post your projects incorporating "Postage"   Here

I like the way this card turned out, although it seemed to take a lot longer to come together on paper, than it did in my head.  I will use it as a Bon Voyage card for a friend who is going on a 16 day cruise to Europe (no, I'm not toooo jealous!) 

The second challenge is Papertrey Ink's Make It Monday #65 - Make a Background with Scraps
Check out Dawn McVey's video 
Here     
Dawn has such a flair with color and patterned papers that this looked a lot easier than it actually was for me :*) 

  
My Card ~ click on the photo for more details

Base Card is Kraft and the scraps are from various companies; 
bird and flower branch sprig is a 3D sticker from Special Moments; Corner Rounder from EKSuccess;
Border Banner used for the bright yellow "scrap" on top is PTI.

Thank you for stopping by my Blog ~ your comments are always so appreciated!




1 comment: