Thursday, June 21, 2012

MIM #71 & MFW-The Gingham Challenge

Oh how I love this technique! This is my second card posted to PTI's Make It Monday #71, which you can check out HERE
By the look of the number of entries, everyone else likes it too :^)

Entering this card in another Challenge as well.  This one is over at Moxie Fab World from Card Creations Week and there are like a gajillion entries there as well. Check that one out too HERE  





My Card ~ The images all have a shimmery glimmer to them, which I did not capture in my photo :(


Cardstock:  Lavender base card is Recollections. White is  PTI's Stamper's Select (it is just the right weight for use paints on cause it doesn't bleed through)
Stamps:  Baby Onsie is Hero Arts; Safety Pin is StudioG
Ink:  Images were stamped in Coffee from Archival Inks;  painted with Frosty Iris & Just Peachy from Radiant Pearls; Key Lime & Silver Bells from Shimmerz
Embellishments: Gingham ribbon is from Craft Ribbon; the green ribbon under the flower (leaves) used to cinch the wide gingham is from Michael's and the daisy silk flower is from my stash



Thanks for looking, I so appreciate you taking the time!

3 comments:

  1. I really like both of your MIM cards this week. The first one--brilliant idea to use the flourishes. They are so swirly and pretty. And, this one, with all the baby images--just so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love this card! I love your wide ribbon on the side with the flower...and then all the little things one needs for a baby..very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great combo of images - so very dear! Love the way you used the gingham. Love this entire design!

    ReplyDelete