Friday, August 17, 2012

MIM #78 - card #2

I liked this stitching technique so much, I made another card for   Make It Monday - #78
It's the same Becky Oehlers'  image with different colors and stitching this time :)


My stitching is on the hanging clouds and sun



 My card ~ click on the photo for a more detailed look

Cardstock:  Base card and panel with image is Stampers Select White by PTI; Peach background panel from Recollections and Turquoise PP is from American Girl Crafts
Image: a free PTI download designed by Becky Oehlers
Coloring:  images colored with TomBow marker pens and Shimmerz paints; Crystal glitter from Stickles; used Chalks to make the blue sky around the clouds and sun
Tools & Embellishments:  Textile embossing folder from Cuttlebug;  Gingham ribbon  from Michaels; Floss from Hancock Fabrics

Thanks for stopping by ~

4 comments:

  1. What a fun image and I love how you added the stitches! They add such great dimension and texture. I am glad to be back and happy to see what you have been doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen!
    THANK YOU for visiting my blog & leaving me such a NICE COMMENT! :)
    Your card IS whimsical & fun! :) VERY SWEET! I LOVE stitching on cards! :)
    Hope you'll come back to visit often! :)

    ReplyDelete