Tuesday, October 9, 2012

MIM #86 + MFW/WCMD-Love

Made this card for a sweet couple who have an Anniversary coming soon (not mentioning any names, in case someone is peeking at my Blog ;o)
I am entering it in these two challenges:   
Make It Monday #86 Inside Edition 
Moxie Fab World/WCMD-Love 

 My Card ~ 
Cardstock:  Base card is Stamper's Select White from PTI; negative Spellbinder frame is from DCWV; patterned papers are DCWV Citrus and the woodgrain is a scrap on my desk :o?
Stamps:  none on the outside; inside Anniversary sentiment is Stampin' Up 
Ink: Peeled Paint from Tim Holtz
Tools & Embellies:  Labels Eight from Spellbinders; Grass border punch from Martha Stewart; giraffe and elephant cut out from a note card; googly eyes and glitter number/alpha foams from The Dollar Store
 
 Thanks so much for stopping by my Blog today!!


1 comment:

  1. This adorable card makes me smile. ;-) I love how the letters on the outside coordinate with the interior sentiment. And the animals are a fun element. Great card. ;-)

    ReplyDelete