Sunday, October 21, 2012

MIM #87

I may not be getting the hang of this new technique, but it certainly is a fun to keep trying.
Here is one last card for Make It Monday-Stamping Alphabets with Die Cuts.


Sending hugs and kisses and birthday wishes across the miles    
It's kinda hard to get these bottle cap letters to line up, I tried to turn them a little so it's not so obvious :o)

My card ~
Cardstock:  Base card and stamped on panel is Stamper's Select white from PTI; background paper is from DCWV's Travel Stack
Stamps:  the sentiment is from my computer and my "newly created foam alpha set"
Tools & Embellishments:   Postage Stamps embossing folder is from The Paper Studio; Corner Rounder from EKSuccess; Twill ribbon is from Wal-Mart's fabric dept; bling flowers from Michaels

Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment