Monday, February 11, 2013

PTI - Feb Release

 Today at Papertrey Ink, Nicole is issuing one of their popular color challenges.  She put together a total of six color schemes to choose from!  The task is to create a project utilizing one of the color schemes:  You can download these for future use HERE

For my card, I chose color scheme #1


This  'ki Memories Journaling Tag' purchased at Tuesday Morning seemed to have most of the colors in it, so I went with that and stamped a sentiment form Spiral Bouquet by PTI in a bright pink ink ~ the sweet sentiment reflects the photo in my mind :)
The Base card is Stamper's Select White by PTI: the yellow lemon panel is from Paperbilities Scrap Pack; the Spring Mossy polka dot paper is from the Jack n' Jill collection paper stack.  The felt flower and blingy flower are from my stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment