Sunday, March 3, 2013

Make It Monday #105 and Moxie Fab World

I am sneaking in here with a couple of cards before the MIM #105-Glitter Trim  deadline tonight.

I am also submitting this card to Moxie Fab World's Tuesday Trigger ~Pattern Play  Challenge.


PTI products:  Banner Borders 
I used my Xyron to glue up the banner after I cut out the die and sprinkled some lavender iridescent glitter  like Dawn McVey showed us in her video this week...it makes the glitter process a little easier.  I have the same amount of glitter all over the place, but....

Here is the inspiration photo from MFW:
I found a piece of this PP in a BoBunny Mini Pack that I won from Moxie Fab World a couple of years back ~ Thanks, Cath :)
I think it captures the folksy flowers in the photo and the colors are pretty darn close, no?

3 comments:

  1. This is soooo lovely, Helen! Beautiful use of pattern paper with the butterfly! The composition just FLOWS! Awesome take on the TT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card and I love how you put together the Make It Monday Glitter Trim with the Trigger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Helen! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete