Monday, October 28, 2013

MIM Leaf Wreath ~ MFW TT

I'm entering this card for two challenges:

Make It Monday ~ Dimensional Leaf Wreath Challenge

Moxie Fab World ~ Tuesday Trigger
Enthralled With Fall
I picked up on the leaves in the TT inspiration photo as well as the wood-grain background for my card.
Edited to add photo with sheer ribbon bow, button and  silver twine. It looks like there is pink on the bottom of the card, but it's just a reflection from the pink paper it is sitting on, plus it's an inside photo ~ I'll try to take a better shot outside in the morning


This is the original card, which needed 'something' more.  I'm afraid CAS will never be my style, can't leave well enough alone, ya know!
PTI Products used ~ 
Cardstock:  Stamper's Select White
Stamps/Dies:  Rosie Posie

Other supplies ~
  •  Wood-grain embossing folder by Paper Studios
  •  Scalloped Punch by Marvy
  •  Inks are by Tsukineko
  •  Glitter by Stickles

I really like these leaves stamped in Fall colors rather than using green all of the time, so you may be seeing more Autumn than Summer leaves around here.   ;-) 


5 comments:

  1. Hi Helen, beautiful wreath - I especially like the glitter on the leaves! Thanks for becoming a member - I have a welcome picture for you - hop on over, if you find time...
    http://fun-stamping.blogspot.com/2013/10/merry-monday-81-and-more-new-members.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I adore the touches of glitter and the partial wreath shape. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy to see that this TT inspired you, Helen! LOVE the colors with the added button and twines! FYI: the parcel was sent yesterday! Start stalking the mailman :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the added button and bow is perfect, what a great take on the trigger!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you on adding the bow, button, and twine! Pretty!

    ReplyDelete