Sunday, December 1, 2013

MIM #142

Make It Monday ~ The challenge this week is to Decorate a Kraft Paper Bag


I'm not sure what exactly triggered this idea to decorate these bags for the treats I will be giving to my friends' dogs this year, but I really love the way they came out.  I almost got carried away, wanting to add buttons, glitter and bling, but I know the dogs are all allowed to open their Christmas presents and I had to limit my decorating to just paper :o)

I am lucky enough to have 4 friends who are dog owners of 6 dogs. Lucky, because I get to enjoy each and every one of them at their houses and then go home without the responsibility of ownership myself for now :-y

The  PTI products used were the White and Black cardstock.  The photos are from an ad from PetSupermarket that I received in the mail last week and of course, couldn't throw it away!

PS: Sorry, I don't know how to include all of the photos on one post and add them individually to Mr Linky for these challenges, so I will post and enter one at a time til I figure it out

No comments:

Post a Comment