Monday, August 25, 2014

SAF-Time After Time challenge

STAMP-A-FAIRE
TIME AFTER TIME CHALLENGE


This is the final challenge of  Stamp-A-Faire 2014.  We are to create a new card inspired by one of our original creations.  It certainly was easy for me to find an old card I made, because I never throw anything out :-)

Click on the photo for more details

The card on the left is a Birthday card I made for my husband in 2003. I embossed the daisy stencil several times inside and out on my Light Box and colored them in with my then obsessive Chalks collection.  The teeny butterflies (total of 9) are a dollar store punch that I colored with different chalks and glittered up with my other obsessive collection of Stickles. 

Now,  I'm not sure my style of card making has improved all that much, but I do know I have a much better collection of stamps, ink, cardstock, glitter, and ribbon... all the while keeping this "old stuff" too!   LOL

1 comment:

  1. I love them BOTH! very creative and bright cards. Good job!

    ReplyDelete