Friday, September 26, 2014

MIM #181

MAKE IT MONDAY
PAPER CASTING
Okay this is another attempt at paper casting on Quilted Northern Tissue.   You can get a better understanding of that last sentence and the technique on Danielle's video,  HERE.
Click on photo for more details

On this card I stamped a Dalia flower image onto the TT, let it dry and cut it to fit behind the framed window.  I stamped the Spiral Bouquet sentiment separately and fussy cut around the impression, adhered it to the top portion under the multicolored ribbon yarn.  This stamp came out a bit more impressed than the tag made prior... but I'm thinkin' there's a lot more room for improvement for me ;-)

3 comments:

  1. Glad you tried it Helen, it's fun to play around with! :)
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty colors. I love the paper casting behind the window.

    ReplyDelete