Monday, October 6, 2014

MIM #183

MAKE IT MONDAY CHALLENGE
HEAT EMBOSSING OVER DRY EMBOSSING

Dawn McVey is up this week demonstrating her creative genius once again.  This challenge includes heat and dry embossing ~ love it!!  Check out Dawn's video and her beautiful card HERE.
 




Not sure if the splotchy flower and leaves are due to the old embossing ink that I need to replace (and keep forgetting to buy)
or the Tim Holtz Distress Powder which I think is supposed to look like this (?)  Also, the white embossing on Kraft looked prettier than this...in my head.

PTI products~  
* Wonderful Words: hello (cut three different colors and glued each one on top of the other slated to the right a tad)
* Rosie Posie stamps

7 comments:

  1. Helen, so pretty. The white on kraft is very stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so lovely! I too, think the white on kraft is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. White on kraft is always striking IMHO! Fun technique, love that pretty flower you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very pretty! I always like white on Kraft! : ) and I especially like your layered hello!

    I need to get over there and watch the challenge video!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is pretty, Helen. I like the greens with white on Kraft - great color combo. And you can never go wrong with Rosie Posie! Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog - it's good to hear from you. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another beautiful card and what looks like a great technique, I'm heading over to check out Dawn's video now! ps also loving that layered die cut sentiment.

    ReplyDelete