Sunday, November 23, 2014

MIM #189

MAKE IT MONDAY
IMPRESSION LINE WATER COLORING
I have another card joining Erin this week  for the MIM Challenge.  Check out this VIDEO  demonstrating how to use embossed lines created by your dies as guides for water coloring. 
I am not an artist by any stretch of the imagination, but do love to play with water coloring. :-)

 
Click on photo for more details

I embossed the stem/leaves die from PTI's Rosie Posie then outlined  the raised side with acrylic Lime Green paint.  The inside of the leaves is two shades of water color paints. 
Cardstock is PTI's Stamper's Select White ... which I saturated a little too much and it buckled a bit in the center~I added more double sided tape after the photo.
The sentiment is PTI from the Embellishments stamp set.
Other cardstock, sheer ribbon and pearl from my stash.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Helen! Love how your leaves turned out and this is definitely a bright and cheery card that will make someone's day!! :0)

    ReplyDelete