Friday, November 7, 2014

MIM~#187

MAKE IT MONDAY
PARTIAL DIE CUTS
Here is another tag I made trying to emulate Miss Melissa in this week's MIM Challenge.  Ha! I wish!! 
She creates a beautiful holiday tag using the partial die cutting technique.  You can watch her  video HERE.
Click on photo for more details

I usually don't like my first card/tag posted for the MIM challenges, however, I am really not crazy about my second one in this case.
Clearly I have issues, sniping off pieces of die cuts overlapping my cards and tags and only cut two of the snowflakes here.    ;-)

I took a paint brush and swiped the edge of my Kraft banner tag with Gold acrylic glitter paint...hmm, this looks better IRL
Spellbinder's  Laurel wreath is cut from gold foil.
PTI "By The Numbers" are cut from Seaglass Metallic card stock

The snowflakes are from a Marvy punch and bling was added to the center of each

The Sheer ribbon tie is from my stash

No comments:

Post a Comment