Sunday, August 30, 2015

SAF-Accessories

STAMP-A-FAIRE 2015
Accessories Challenge

Erin Lincoln 's  tutorial shows us how to create a necklace using the Tri-Flower Necklace Die Collection from the 2015 Stamp-a-Faire kitShe goes on to say, originality comes into play when you use flower and leaf dies from your own craft collection on your statement piece.

I made a pin for one of my nieces to wear on her sweaters for school ~  I had fun making it, hope she likes it.   :-)

Click on photo for more details

2 comments:

  1. I bet your niece will love that! I like the pinched look in the centers of the petals to add dimension! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you made that flower Helen
    oh wooowww
    I love the layout of your card
    sweet sentiment in green I always use black color for sentiment
    will try like you did :)

    ReplyDelete