Sunday, February 21, 2016

MIM #239

MAKE IT MONDAY CHALLENGE
CUSTOMIZING PATTERN PAPER

Even though it is Wednesday, PTI is bringing us the Make It Monday Challenge!  I am joining  Lizzie as she shares some tips HERE for sprucing up your patterned papers with stamps, to give them a more customized look.  
I have used this technique before.  I rarely create multiples, but at that time,  I stamped extra paper and die cuts so I could somewhat replicate the cute card I made. 
I just  knew there would be a need for more Baby cards for all of my friends who are becoming Grandparents ;-)  


Click on photo for more details

My Card ~
I used an old wood block stamp 'Biased Stripe' stamp, crisscrossed it to make a plaid on Stamper's Select White, randomly adding the tiny hearts.  The lion and sentiment stamps from PTI's Sweet Baby set. Wonderful Words: baby also PTI. The 'Swiss Dot' embossing folder is Cuttlebug,  Baker's twine and button from Michael's.

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet card!! Love the tiny hearts and the lion is as cute as can be!! Love!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic baby card. This would be perfect to mass produce in different colors. Love that lion and the little tiny hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Helen,

    Loving this darling soft pink cuddly card : ) Can a card be cuddly? giggles.

    it is wonderful to be back to blogging. Looking forward to seeing more of your sweet cards!

    Have a great week.

    Patti

    ReplyDelete