Thursday, June 2, 2016

MIM #251

MAKE IT MONDAY

 Gradient Watercolor Die Cuts

I am joining Miss Dawn this week on the MIM Challenge.   
She shares tips for creating gradient blending with watercolor on your die cuts. Her cards are always so colorful and AMAZING. Check out Dawn's video HERE.

Click on photo for more details 

 I used my watercolor paint set and created the rainbow of colors on White watercolor paper.  Then die cut the three "hello" dies from PTI-Wonderful Words.  I splattered some black paint from my brush onto the white panel (and everywhere else in my craft room :-{ )before adhering the hellos, twine and button. The pp is from a Stampin Up paper pad.
 

9 comments:

  1. Sweet card! Love the rainbow colors on your sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the happy colours. I feel your pain with the paint splatters! Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is super Helen! Love the splatters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the colourful hello's on your lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea using beautiful colors with the wonderful hello, Helen. Design looks awesome with the DSP, button and twine. Going to remember this idea! Those splatters can get messy...be careful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This will definitely brighten up someone's day with those rainbow colored "hello's" Helen! Love the splatters too! (And I know what you mean about splatters being EVERYWHERE!) Fun, fun card Helen! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card and colors. Sure to bring a bright smile to who ever receives this lovely card. Hugs

    ReplyDelete