Sunday, September 17, 2017

Creative With Stamps


The Design Team for
 "Creative With Stamps"
has created another card to share with you 
Mid Month for our September Challenge~Leaves
You can check out the cards from my fabulous team mates and all of the entries from everyone so far  HERE.
You have until the end of September to enter our Challenge #18.
Hope you will join in the challenge, you can enter up to 3 cards and be eligible to win some great prizes from our Fabulous Sponsors.  
Just be sure to read through the few "Rules" and have FUN!   

My card is CAS with an old favorite wood block leaf image stamped 3 times and colored with Spectrum Noir Markers then I glittered up each one with Wink of Stella. 

Click on photo for more details

3 comments:

  1. simply but beautiful Helen
    love the fall color on your card
    and I will visit you again soon
    I believe you will be a winner of CLBH again
    you are always winning sweety you are a lucky lady yaay
    hugs hugs
    PS: I am busy with laundry and go to work again after holiday I am sorry just visiting your lovely card :)
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mix of colours on your leaves, so pretty x

    ReplyDelete