Monday, September 25, 2017

NBUS Challenge #12

Holy Moly!  I can't believe Darnell has been hosting her NBUS challenges for four years now!  She is on Challenge #12 and I believe I had entries for just about all of them~and I must admit, have not even put a dent in Mt. NBUS here in my craft room.

Go HERE to read her guidlines, head to your NBUS pile of craft goodies, enter and Whallah--Bing Bang Done!  
She is also so generously giving out a bunch of amazing *gifties.

Darnell has such a fun Blog, you won't want to leave the Playhouse.
But, you should leave and get out of her way so she can create and inspire us again tomorrow!  :-)


My Card ~ 
Click on my photo for more details

NBUS used:
1. The strippy green embossed paper (grass) from a 12X12 pad by Craft Smith
2. The matching color (blue + orange) bling on the bicycle spokes

3. That cute kite from a pack bought at Michael's years ago. Apparently I had to have these adorable patterned paper kites in different colors ... I have 2 packages. LOL
 4. Those Bicycle dies from Impression Obsession haven't been used in quite some time AND definitely not in blue or orange. :-) 

 *If my card is a lucky winner, I would love a GC
   or 
   the PTI Holiday Greens stamp/die set 
But, truth be told, any of the giveaways would be FABULOUS to win!

You are so sweet to host these challenges, Darnell~it's a lotta work, THANK YOUHOOO!

 

7 comments:

  1. Fab card that embodies summer, I can see why you had to have those kites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your duo of bikes is so fun, Helen! I think it could even be called romantic! Doesn't it look like a sweet summer date? After biking out to the country and flying the kite, that grass looks long and inviting to hide in and ... now, settle down!! Thank you for your support and very kind words, my friend! And thank you so much for playing in NBUS Challenge #12!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card, Helen. Thanks for sharing in the NBUS Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Karen L

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful design with the two bicycles in your card layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really fun, summery card! Adore it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling, those two bikes makes one want to get out and ride. Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love every element of this darling card, Helen! Love the paper used for the grass!

    ReplyDelete