Monday, December 11, 2017

Coffee Lovers BlogHop-Winter '17

Day 4 ~ Card 4



Click on photo for more details
This is one of my favorite 'old' Stampin' Up sets that I just have to include in my Christmas cards every year 😊
Have you ever made snow angels as a little kid?



Note:  I am going to keep my posts short and sweet because there are going to be a ton (literally) of entries to visit on this Bloghop, Peeps!  
But, if you have any questions about my cards, please ask away in the comment section and I will get back to you. 😘

8 comments:

  1. What a darling card. I love the little one making a snow angel. That brings back memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the circles. Great card design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet SU set and love your card Helen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww cute!! Love your design... looks like a snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun creation with all circles and cute image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet, I love the snow angel x

    ReplyDelete