Sunday, April 1, 2018

Creative With Stamps



Okay, I am not sure where the time has gone, but here we are, it's April 1st and Creative With Stamps has a new challenge for you plus it is our 2nd Anniversary!  WhooHoo!!
For this special month's challenge, we are looking for a 
CAS design + Sentiment.  

You can enter up to three of  your card creations to be posted on our Challenge Blog HERE.  There are only a few 'guidelines' to follow to win some awesome prizes, so be sure to take a look.
Please stop by and check out the card creations from my very talented Team Mates and leave them some blog-love đź’•

My Card~
Click on photo for more details
 That pretty floral stamp and die is from an Altenew set called "Beautiful Day".
The Die in the background is from Sizzix Thinlets from Tim Holtz collection.
The inks are pretty much all from ColorBox and there is a touch of Wink of Stella on the lovely flower.


10 comments:

  1. Stunning design, Helen! I love the colors! You picked a perfect sediment font, too!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous in every way, Helen. I love the images, the color scheme, the die cuts... What a wonderful card for a celebration. I'm very happy to be designing with you and the rest of the DT here at CWS. Looking forward to sharing many more creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eine sehr schöne Karte. Gefällt mir sehr gut.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Helen! Thanks for welcoming me to the team :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. woow feminin
    I love that adorable DIES on the top of your card
    and adorable sentiment too
    love this feminin card
    it can be my bday card Helen
    it will be 10th April heehehe LOL
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Helen! I love that background die too. I am very happy to be on this DT with you and I am looking forward to seeing all your wonderful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree, the months are flying by. LOVE your card. I love that die with just a portion cut out. So pretty and interesting. Another great card from Helen!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. I love the colors and the background die and those flowers are so pretty. Great card teamie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful layout Helen, and I love that Altenew stamp too, which you coloured beautifully. Yes can you believe we're already one third way through the year and i'm still just getting over our house move in January!! LoL! Hugs, Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete